21K School will conduct the classes online along with the following elements of the online program. All these activities / features will be online on our learning platform.
- Daily Assembly Session and Prayers
- Remedial / enrichment classes
- Daily Attendance
- Activity-based, experiential learning.
- No rote learning or learning ‘by heart’.
- Virtual Labs and Simulations
- AI powered online tests
- Student-led Conferences
- Video interactions
- Workbooks for written work
- Mentor for each student
- Regular PTMs
- Data driven Report Cards
- Digital Portfolio
- Parents Orientation & Webinars
- Notifications for Homework and Activities
- Parent’s App
- Access to Health & Wellness officer
- Textbooks and/or workbooks home delivered.
- Online library
- No uniforms
- Dress code for live sessions
For the best experience, it is advisable to have a study table, chair, and desktop/laptop / Tab / iPad for students. Some lessons may require downloading certain apps, which could be done on the mobile phone of parents if the tab is not available.