- Learning Culture
Developing intellectually curious, independent-minded young adults
Grounded in a tradition of teaching excellence, 21K puts the students first at all times. At 21K, we intend to build a culture of openness and genuine caring that enables children to discover and celebrate the joy of learning.
Some of the components of the Program are:
- Connect learning with real-world applications
- Inter-disciplinary approach
- Data-driven performance assessment
- Formative and Summative Examination
- Learning driven by essential questions or problems
- Focus on creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, character
- Personalised learning
- Respecting students curiosity, leadership & ownership.
- Teacher as facilitator and Mentor
- Connection and involvement with family
- Local and global outreach and partnership
- Developing students with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Academic excellence and global perspectives
- Right foundation for a lifetime of opportunity and success
At 21K, the emphasis is on trusting learners with the implicit knowledge of life. We will encourage honesty in learning, and share and encourage individualised learning modules with the freedom to pace it out. The teacher-learner bond will be transparent and respectful.
Times are changing...
Why did you choose an online school? (Mrs Seemple Sunela)
Starting the weekend with love we get from our students