Middle School is the education level between primary education and secondary education. In India, we refer this to 6th, 7th & 8th grades, age 11-13 years.
Middle school students are still in the learning process so the skills that they usually require and should possess include:
- Social Skills; making friends, doing teamwork
- Organizing abilities
- Be responsible and self-sufficient
- Creative thinking ability.
The syllabus for Middle School at 21K School is delivered based on the guidelines set under the National Curriculum Framework following CBSE Pattern and it covers these subjects:
- English (First Language)
- Second Language
- Third Language (Optional)
- Social Studies (History, Civics and Geography)
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Computational Thin3king & Coding
- Selective Activity (Digital Media and Arts/ Music & Movement)
- Physical Fitness & Mindfulness
- Summer School Program
With the introduction of the New National Education Policy (NEP 2020) the middle stage of school education will focus on critical learning objectives, which is a big shift from the rote learning methods used in our education system for years.
At 21K School, at this stage, the students will work on experiential learning in the sciences, mathematics, arts, social sciences and humanities.
- Students can select their second and third language from the below-mentioned list.
- The third language classes will be conducted in the afternoon for Morning Batches and in the morning for the Afternoon Batches.
- Students can also opt for Third Language at an additional fee.
- Requests for change of Language choice will be accepted only upto 30th June 2023.
- Language Classes will start from 1st July 2023.
Foreign Language Choices
Regional Languages Choices
Learning Material Kit delivered home for written work and home work:
- Skill-based, engaging Textbooks/Workbooks for English, 2nd Language, Social Studies, Science and Mathematics.
- Subscription to eWorkBooks and e-CourseBooks
- Access to AI-driven personalised learning platform
- Access to vast collection of books, videos and more from our Digital Library
- Access to Virtual Lab for Science Experiments
- Student Merchandise- ID card, T-Shirt, Almanac and Annual Planner
- 3rd Language Book (If opted)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
We provide limited academic support to students with special education need through our qualified, trained, experienced team of child psychologists, Special Educators and Counsellors. Talk to our Admissions Advisor in complete confidence to discuss how we can help you and your child.
Based on Indian National Curriculum Framework 2005
CBSE Pattern Textbooks & Workbooks delivered at home
Small interactive class size of 25 Students for personal attention
4 hours of Live Classes, Monday to Friday & alternate Saturday
Academic structure and support to parents for stress-free learning
Access instant progress report of your child.
Make Some Rain While The Sun Shines Outside
A Little Play in Between Classes
Why did you choose 21K online school for your children?