- National Curriculum Framework India
National Curriculum Framework India
Developing intellectually curious, independent-minded young adults
21K School follows the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) of India. The NCF is designed by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
National Curriculum Framework including research-based recommendations on curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and examination serve as broad guidelines for the entire school education in the country.
The NCF 2005 has recommended five guiding principles for curricular development:
- Connecting knowledge to life outside school,
- Ensuring that learning shifts from rote methods
- Enriching curriculum so that it goes beyond textbooks,
- Making examinations more flexible and integrating them with classroom life.
- Nurturing an overriding identity informed by caring concerns within the democratic polity of the country.
Apart from these five guiding principles, NCF also emphasises learning without burden.
Under the new National Education Policy (NEP) announced in 2020, the Government of India has announced that a new National Curriculum Framework will be introduced soon. 21K School is committed to adopt and follow the new NCF when it comes into force.
Dhanush has something to say and we all should listen
Diy Session With Grade - II
Early to bed, Early to rise