The Primary Program caters to students of age 6 to 11 years (Grade 1 to 5). These years are a crucial stage of a child’s development, not only personally and socially but also academically. Pupils need a challenging and creative curriculum with a clear goal at the end to give them focus and motivation to work to the best of their ability.
The Primary Program covers the following subjects:
- English (First Language)
- Second Language - Compulsory
- Third Language - Optional
- Social Studies / EVS / Science
- Digital Media & Arts
- Music & Rhythm
- Physical Fitness & Mindfulness
- Summer School Program
- Computational Thinking & Coding
Day-Boarding Option Available for high-achievers:
Day boarding option is available for students of Grade 1 to 8 and will involve additional 2 hours of schooling after/before the regular school hours. It will include a third language (only for Grades 1 to 5), Computer & IT Programme (Grade 6 to 8), English Reading Programme, Leadership Programme, General Knowledge, Personality Development, Mindfulness and more. Additional Academic Support in the form of ‘on-demand’ Doubts Clearing Time of 2 hours every working Saturday during the scheduled time is also included in the Day-Boarding option.
- Students can select their second and third language from the below-mentioned list.
- The third language is included in Day-Boarding Option
- Day-School Students can also opt for Third Language at an additional fee, without selecting Day-Boarding Option.
- Requests for change of Language choice will be accepted only upto 30th June 2022.
Foreign Language Choices
Regional Languages Choices
Learning Material Kit delivered home for written work and home work:
- Skill-based, engaging Textbooks/Workbooks for English, 2nd Language, Social Studies / EVS, Science and Mathematics.
- Subscription to eWorkBooks and e-CourseBooks
- Access to AI-driven personalised learning platform (Grade 2 onwards)
- Access to vast collection of books, videos and more from our Digital Library
- Student Merchandise- ID card, Almanac and Annual Planner
Additional Learning Material provided under Day Boarding Programme
- Access to grade levelEnglish Reading Programme
- Access to Leader in Me Programme of Franklin Covey Company
- Subscription to Children’s Newspaper delivered every monthly
- Additional 3rd Language Book
- General Knowledge (G.K. Book)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
We provide limited academic support to students with special education need through our qualified, trained, experienced team of child psychologists, Special Educators and Counsellors. Talk to our Admissions Advisor in complete confidence to discuss how we can help you and your child.
Based on Indian National Curriculum Framework 2005
Textbooks & Workbooks delivered at home
Small interactive class size of 25 Students for personal attention
3 hours of Live Classes, Monday to Friday & alternate Saturday
Academic structure and support to parents for stress-free learning
Access instant progress report of your child.
Learning a new skill is always exciting
A Little art and a little maths
Tiya Grade-2A Shows us there is more than one way to learn the tables.