- Values & Ethos
Values & Ethos
Personalized education direct to your home.
The 21K School envisions imparting holistic, lifelong learning, which empowers children worldwide to be an architect of their journey and produce good citizenship.
Our Mission is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the happiest classrooms, offering:
- differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year-level content and achievement standards informed by the curriculum
- Highly effective teachers focused on improving student outcomes through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence-based practices, mentoring and collaboration
- A quality, inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student’s voice
- Enriching, engaging resources for better learning outcomes
- Data-driven instruction for scaffolding of learning at the right time and in the right way
- Opportunities for the community and parents to participate in learning and decision-making partnerships
21K School envisions to reimagine the School Experience for the stakeholders. We endeavour to make the 16 years of Schooling meaningful and joyful for everyone involved.
Values & Ethos
2K School is an inclusive and student-centric learning organisation driven by innovation and thought leadership.
It envisions reimagining the school experience through academic excellence and technology leadership.
21K School endeavours to make the sixteen years of schooling meaningful and joyful for everyone involved.
Demonstration of the new 21K Learning Portal (10 October 2020)
21K School - Nursery students enjoying the activity-based learning facilitated by Ms Subasri Barman
Session on Mindfulness - Tapping into your superpower using mindfulness