- Why Online Only
Why Online Only
Being online only was a conscious decision taken by the management of 21K School after significant research, discussions, and surveys among stakeholders, including teachers, staff, students, and parents. Several reasons create unnecessary hurdles for parents and children to avail quality education. While cities attract the best teachers, people living in other areas have to do with sub-par faculty. Not only this but several other reasons from commute to health challenges can come in the way. Hence, 21K School wanted to be location agnostic and get world class education to your world – wherever that might be.
Being online only we are not for everyone. If you are happy with the traditional school system and have access to quality education at an affordable price then we might not be right for you.
But if you fall in any of the following categories, we encourage you to talk our counsellor and attend a class to open up your mind to a world of possibilities for your child.
21K School is best suited for the following children:
- Advanced or gifted children who want to excel or learn deeper and wider
- Home Schoolers, who are looking for structured learning
- Children who do not have access to good schools with good teachers because of economic reasons, long travel hours to school or the place of their residence
- Children undergoing professional training in music, arts, sports, etc and require flexibility in learning hours
- Children undergoing medical treatment which makes them difficult to attend traditional schools
- Children of parents in transferable jobs that makes them change schools often
- Children who attend regular schools and require additional tuition classes
- Children of parents who are worried about the hygiene/sanitisation in physical schools, and the health and safety of their children due to the pandemic Coronavirus and social distancing norms
- Children requiring mid-term admissions
- Parents who are looking for an alternative to hostels
- Children who are not satisfied with traditional schools due to high fees, low quality of teachers, or a poor experience of learning.
We enjoy learning even after classes
Learning a new language always fun
Our orators brought out their a game