Who Should Enroll?
21K School is best suited for the following children:
- Advanced or gifted children who want to excel or learn deeper and wider
- Home Schoolers, who are looking for structured learning
- Children who do not have access to good schools with good teachers because of economic reasons, long travel hours to school or the place of their residence
- Children undergoing professional training in music, arts, sports, etc and require flexibility in learning hours
- Children undergoing medical treatment which makes them difficult to attend traditional schools
- Children of parents in transferable jobs that makes them change schools often
- Children who attend regular schools and require additional tuition classes
- Children of parents who are worried about the hygiene/sanitisation in physical schools, and the health and safety of their children due to the pandemic Coronavirus and social distancing norms
- Children requiring mid-term admissions
- Parents who are looking for an alternative to hostels
- Children who are not satisfied with traditional schools due to high fees, low quality of teachers, or a poor experience of learning.