Values & Ethos
Personalized education direct to your home.
The 21K School envisions imparting holistic, lifelong learning, which empowers children worldwide to be an architect of their journey and produce good citizenship.
Our Mission is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the happiest classrooms, offering:
- Differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year-level content and achievement standards informed by the curriculum
- Highly effective teachers focused on improving student outcomes through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence-based practices, mentoring and collaboration
- A quality, inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student’s voice
- Enriching, engaging resources for better learning outcomes
- Data-driven instruction for scaffolding of learning at the right time and in the right way
- Opportunities for the community and parents to participate in learning and decision-making partnerships.
21K School envisions to reimagine the School Experience for the stakeholders. We endeavour to make the 16 years of Schooling meaningful and joyful for everyone involved.
Values & Ethos
2K School is an inclusive and student-centric learning organisation driven by innovation and thought leadership.
It envisions reimagining the school experience through academic excellence and technology leadership.
21K School endeavours to make the sixteen years of schooling meaningful and joyful for everyone involved.
- Anytime, anywhere learning
- Real-world education delivered by high-quality teachers
- No more rote learning or learning by heart
- A positive and loving relationship with teachers
- Less stressful working hours
- Less workload in terms of number of students managed
- Flipped roles with students with a focus on the scaffolding of learning
- Role of Facilitators rather than “sage on the stage”
- Trained to manage self, emotions and with a growth mindset
- Less stressful working ensuring better results
- Greater involvement in student’s progress
- Better relationship and nurturing of students
- Parenting workshops, materials, and counseling
- Systems designed to ensure smooth communication
- Information on student’s progress available easily
- Less anxiety and better relationship with School
- Great education, made easy
- Better access to high-quality education across geography
- Overcomes the challenge of lack of good teachers, if scaled up
- Reduces the barrier to meet the fundamental right to education
- High value delivered at a fraction of conventional school
- Less carbon footprint and environmentally sustainable