21K School is best suited for the following children:
- Advanced or gifted children who want to excel or learn deeper and wider
- Home Schoolers, who are looking for structured learning
- Children who do not have access to good schools with good teachers because of economic reasons, long travel hours to school or the place of their residence
- Children undergoing professional training in music, arts, sports, etc. and require flexibility in learning hours
- Children undergoing medical treatment which makes them difficult to attend traditional schools
- Children of parents in transferable jobs that makes them change schools often
- Children who attend regular schools and require additional tuition classes
- Children of parents who are worried about the hygiene/sanitisation in physical schools, and the health and safety of their children due to the pandemic Coronavirus and social distancing norms
- Children requiring mid-term admissions
- Parents who are looking for an alternative to hostels
- Children who are not satisfied with traditional schools due to high fees, low quality of teachers, or a poor experience of learning.
21K School is your virtual school. Presently, we are enrolling students for Nursery to Grade 5 only. Over the years, it will be extended to Grade 12.
The School will follow an annual academic calendar and conduct live classes online for 1-3 hours, 5-6 days a week (depending on the Grade). Please see the table below for the details.
- Classes conducted by trained, experienced, and skilled teachers
- Special Classes by subject experts and real-life achievers
- Conferences and Online Events
- Wide range of capstone courses & electives
The following are the steps for enrolment:
- Apply online along with application fee
- If required, a video interaction will be conducted with the child
- On confirmation, pay the enrolment charges, school fees, and learning kit charges as per your preferred plan
- Set-up the system and install the 21K App
- Get delivery of the Learning Kit at your home address
- Get started!